As COVID-19 allows, Bethel Church is enjoying meeting together again!
Each Sunday, we offer two opportunities to attend worship in the family life center. One service begins at 9:00 am, and the second at 11:00 am. Until restrictions are lifted completely, we will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Meeting in the family life center allows us to spread out and maintain social distance.
- We do our best not to exceed 150 people at either service. Please be aware that we may reach capacity at one or both of the services which would require us to ask you to watch the service online.
- We continue to stream services online and do not want anyone who is uncomfortable with being in a crowd at this time to feel any pressure to go against your better judgment.
- The governor has asked Tennesseans to wear face coverings and to diligently maintain our distance from one another. We also ask you to limit physical contact with others, such as handshaking or hugging.
- People 65 and over, or people with other health conditions that make them vulnerable, should gather with us at a later time.
- If you are ill, or have been ill in the past 14 days, please join us online.
- We do not offer any children’s services or childcare on Sunday for now. We also ask that restroom usage be kept to a minimum, and we will offer no food or drink.
We all miss one another when we cannot be together, and we understand these restrictions are difficult, but we ask that you keep fellowship time before and after services to a minimum. This is especially important if you come to the 9 o’clock service.
We will be sanitizing all surfaces between the services and will need time to do so. Thank you for helping us continue to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. See you soon!